Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Final Breadth

These eight pictures are what I felt were the best pictures I have taken over the past semester.  Each picture will have a quick description of what it is, and why I thought it was great.


 This picture was a picture I really liked because of the simplicity of the picture, and how good this was at conveying a mood.  The single person standing in the street, all alone really gives the feeling of sadness and loneliness.


 This is another picture I really liked because of what is going on.  The mysterious person is blowing creation out of his body, equivalent to the breath of life. I like it because how simple this is, and how deep this picture can be interpreted.  It could be looked through a religious sense, where God or a higher power being is bringing life into the world.  Another view could be how bland life could be if we didn't have any color, and by bringing color in make everything more interesting. This picture is just really cool, and can have varied interpretations.


 I really liked this picture because it was different from my other pictures in that, there is a lot of color in this one.  The picture is suppose to be a story starter, and although there are many colors, it just adds to the feeling of this adventurer ready to go out and explore the vastness of the world. 


 I really liked this picture because of how cool it looks, and the message it gave.  Earlier in the blog, I posted this picture, and a lot of my peers liked this picture because of the violin design looking very cool, and matches the face that it is on. 


 This picture is another one that I really liked because it gives the feeling of going into the unknown.  As the person is walking into the cave of vast darkness, it just makes us feel that this person is courageous in making his decision into going into the cave.


 This picture is what I really liked because of how cool this landscape was.  The colors of the rock and the water all fit together really well, and as a result, it blends really well together. 


 This picture I liked because of the unique and different texture this picture presents.  Unlike the other pictures, this picture is very simplistic in content, and very straightforward.  This is a pig intestine, and the way it curves, and the texture just makes it seem very creepy and weird.


This last picture is another one I liked because of how well it turned out.  It was suppose to just be leaves on the sidewalk, but the clarity this turned out, and the shadows and lighting just happened to be perfect, and this picture just looks amazing.  The depth of field turned out really great, blurry up close and far away, while being clear in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment